Manager, Distributor Financing
Metso has a centralized treasury function in Group Treasury in Helsinki Head Office. Group Treasury is responsible for financial risk management and control, external and internal funding of Metso, cash management structures, and trade and customer finance support.
We are now looking for a Manager, Distributor Financing, to be located in Helsinki, Finland.
As a member of our Trade and Customer Finance team your tasks will include
- having the main responsibility on development and ownership of providing financing solutions to Metso’s distributors
- having the main responsibility of receivable financing solutions
- supporting sales with leasing solutions to customers
- responsibility of Metso’s credit insurance policies
- providing global training in different forms; e-learning, face-to-face training, training session by Skype
- responsibility of global internal guidelines and instructions related financing distributors, leasing, receivable finance and credit insurance
- communicating to Metso Distribution Managers, as well as distributors
To succeed as a Manager, Distributor Financing, you need to have experience and proven track record on equipment or distributor finance programs, knowledge on leasing solutions, factoring / receivable financing, and credit insurance. You have business proficiency in English, and we consider other languages (e.g. Spanish) as a plus. Your presentation and communication skills are good, and you are competent in sales and negotiations situations. We value understanding in financial matters, credit analysis skills, and having knowledge on trade and export finance.
Your workstyle is proactive, transparent and cooperative. You are organized, analytical and accountable. You work well under pressure. You have credibility in the eyes of distributors, customers and Metso’s sales persons. You are willing and able to travel.
As a global company Metso offers an interesting and challenging international environment for a financing professional, as well as opportunities to develop your professional skills and capabilities. This is a great opportunity to get exposed to global financial community and to work in a dynamic and high-performing team. To succeed in your task, you will have the support of Treasury senior team members and distribution management, as well as all the support, opportunities and benefits of a global company.
For more information, please call Minna Helppi, SVP Group Treasury, tel: +358 40 772 1024 on 1 Feb at 16-17 EET or 12 Feb at 15-16.
Please leave your application with your CV and salary expectation via Metso Careers page as soon as possible but latest by February 25, 2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1097903
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki