We are looking for an Information Security/Cyber Security Manager to work for Uponor. The ideal candidate will be an experienced information security professional and will be involved with GDPR implementation and data protection governance.
You will work closely with Uponor top management to identify cyber risks and with IT Leadership Team, Uponor Cyber Security partners and different stakeholder groups to prevent and control the risks in a proactive manner.
You will be based in Vantaa until end of Dec 2022 and from Jan 2023 onwards in Ilmala. You will be reporting to VP, IT.
What will you be doing?
- You will ensure that the company has adequate controls in place to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets through the company
- You are responsible for setting and maintaining a modern Information Security Management System
- You will ensure that the company complies with all relevant Information Security legislations
- You will ensure that the applications and services towards customers and partners are designed and implemented with appropriate security controls
- You are responsible for guiding and setting the standards for the security controls in Uponor digital offering
- You will drive the co-operation and ensure that the proper cyber security controls are adopted globally
What will you need?
- Master’s degree or equivalent in IT
- Minimum 5 years of experience on similar role
- Excellent communication, negotiation and co-operation skills
- Development oriented mindset
- Used to drive things in matrix and over cultural differences
- Experience in leading changes
- Able to adapt own behaviour to changing situations
- CISSP or CISA recommended
- Fluent in English
What will you get
Uponor offers it’s personnel competitive salary, good employee benefits and as an international company good career development opportunities.
For additional information, please contact Sami Masalin, VP, IT, +358503512290 on 7 January at 16-17 or on 14 January at 16-17.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV with salary expectation via Workday latest by 26 January 2022.