Manager, Construction Supervisor Team
Neste Engineering Solutions Oy
We believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this, we create responsible choices, every day – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 5,000 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world cleaner. Neste Engineering Solutions is a preferred solution provider of high-quality technology, engineering and project services for a wide range of industries.
We are now looking for a Manager to join our Construction Supervisor Team at Neste Engineering Solutions.
Your part in Neste journey
It is great time to join us!
At Neste Engineering Solutions we believe we have much to offer to the right candidate, including a stimulating position with diverse challenges. We have a professionally supportive company culture and encouraging colleagues. We offer you excellent opportunities for career advancement and working internationally.
In your role, you will
- lead the Construction Supervisor Team (electrical and instrumentation) and its operations as well as the implementation of the team’s actions and development plans
- manage and report the performance and competence of team members according to to company's strategy and vision
- develop instructions, procedures and practices of own team, as well as manage the change and renewal in the organization
- manage capacity resourcing and maintain network with other functions
- work as a Construction Manager in selected projects.
You will work closely with our other disciplines and especially with engineering and project management and control. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
- 5+ years of experience in construction management
- Technician, B.Sc. or M.Sc degree in electrical/instrumentation engineering
- Previous experience of construction site installations as supervisor, construction manager or similar in industrial segment
- Fluency in Finnish and good in English, both oral and written, other languages are highly appreciated
- Previous experience of leading a team
We also value
- Technical knowhow and common understanding of e.g. civil, mechanical, piping, electrification, instrumentaion and automation engineering
- Work experience with petrochemicals is an advantage.
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The position will be located in our head office in Porvoo, only some 30 minutes away from Helsinki city center by car. We arrange free bus transportation to/from the head office for our employees from Helsinki, Porvoo, and the surrounding areas.
Please submit your application by 31st of December, 2019 through our recruitment portal. Please include your CV and a cover letter. Please note applications are evaluated continuously and interviews start as soon as suitable candidates are identified.
To be selected for this position you must pass a health examination including a drug test. Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.