Manager, Construction Supervisor Team (25726)
Neste Engineering Solutions
We believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this, we create responsible choices, every day – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 5,000 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries.
We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world cleaner. Neste Engineering Solutions (previously Neste Jacobs) is a preferred solution provider of high-quality technology, engineering and project services for a wide range of industries.
We are now looking for
MANAGER, CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR TEAM
We are building Neste Engineering Solutions and looking for a Manager in our construction management team.
You are an experienced professional with a proven track record in construction management function.
You will report to Vice President, Construction Management.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Lead the Construction Supervisor Team and its operations as well as the implementation of the team’s action and development plans
- Manage and report the performance and competence of team members according to to company's strategy and vision
- Develop instructions, procedures and practices of own team, as well as manage the change and renewal in the organization
- Manage capacity resourcing and maintain network with other functions
- Ensure strong cooperation with other disciplines especially engineering and project management/control
- Work as Construction Supervisor or Construction Manager in selected projects
- 5+ years of experience in construction management
- Technician.,B.SC or M.Sc degree in engineering
- Previous experience of construction site installations as supervisor, construction manager or similar in industrial segment, petrochemical is an advantage.
- Fluency in Finnish and good in English, both oral and written. Other languages are highly appreciated.
- Technical knowhow and/or common understanding of as many as possible of following disciplines: civil, mechanical, piping, electrification, instrumentation, automation.
- Previous experience of team leading is require
At Neste Engineering Solutions we believe we have much to offer to the right candidate, including
- A stimulating position with diverse challenges.
- An established and continuously developing solution provider.
- A professionally supportive company culture and encouraging colleagues.
- Technologically advanced work with our very high-level portfolio of cutting edge projects, worldwide.
- Opportunities for working internationally.
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
The position will be located in our head office in Porvoo, only some 30 minutes away from Helsinki city center by car. We arrange free bus transportation to/from the head office for our employees from Helsinki, Porvoo, and the surrounding areas.
Please submit your application by 29th April, 2018 through our recruitment portal. Please include your CV and a cover letter. Please note applications are evaluated continuously and interviews start as soon as suitable candidates are identified.
To be selected for this position you must pass a health examination including a drug test. Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1126073
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Porvoo