Haluatko työskennellä dynaamisessa, innovatiivisessa ja kansainvälisessä yrityksessä, joka tekee tulevaisuudesta parempaa meille kaikille? UPM on biometsäteollisuuden edelläkävijä ja rakennamme kestävää, innovaatiovetoista ja kiinnostavaa tulevaisuutta. Henkilöstömme osaaminen, terve arvopohja ja halu pyrkiä parempaan tekevät meistä ainutlaatuisia. Toimimme arvojemme mukaisesti: Luota ja ole luotettava, Tuloksia yhdessä ja Uudistu rohkeasti.
We are looking for a Manager, Business Control for a permanent position located in Tampere, Finland.
Greetings from your future manager
“UPM Timber is a dynamic organization, where you have a chance to affect decision making. People are motivated and working environment is enabling development. I am looking forward to meet a new colleague with fresh perspectives and ideas."– Riku-Pekka Uusitalo, Manager, Business Control
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the value creation of UPM Timber through finance analysis and insights to production costs
- Provide high quality finance analysis for UPM Timber and act as a business partner for our sawmill directors
- Ensure and develop performance monitoring, financial forecasting, budgeting and target-setting processes for production in UPM Timber
- Manage and contribute in to development of production cost follow-up, KPIs and related tools
- Develop finance processes, tools and analytics in co-operation with various finance and business stakeholders
- Ensure effective internal control and compliance environment
- Participate and take ownership in various development initiatives and projects
- Collaborate widely with finance and business stakeholders
Who you are
- We are looking for a self-driven candidate who can be an active business partner to our sawmills
- You have a Master’s degree in relevant studies and minimum of five years' relevant work experience
- You are highly motivated and proactive person who is willing to learn and grow. You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have good influencing, networking and communications skills and an ability to summarize essentials
- You have broad understanding of various aspects in finance, and you are eager to learn the business
- You are fluent in Finnish and English
- Power BI and Excel skills; experience of accounting-related and data processing tools; visualization tools and ERP system(s) are considered a benefit
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
For further information, please contact Director, Business Control, Timber
Ari Suokas, tel. +358405761414.
Please submit your application with your CV and cover letter from the link above by 3rd of October.
For support with submitting your application, please contact the HR Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358204146600
The position holder will report to Director, Business Control, UPM Timber
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland.
UPM Timber is a significant Nordic sawn timber producer. Our four sawmills in Finland have an annual production capacity of 1.5 million cubic meters of redwood and whitewood sawn timber. Customers worldwide within various industries trust in our professional service and stable quality. We use certified Nordic wood raw material and latest sawmilling techniques to produce high quality products to fulfil your requirements.