Manager Battery Mechanics, Thermal Engineering
Valmet Automotive EV Power Oy
Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally almost 4.500 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on eDrive Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
In our Electric Vehicle Business Line (EVBL) we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and industrial applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a TIER1 system supplier.
We are looking for a manger to join our growing Battery Mechanics Team. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will use your deep understanding of li-ion HV batteries thermal engineering to managing and develop batteries for automotive and industrial applications. You will take the responsibility of the engineering work of your team who’s create the cooling and heating system of li-ion batteries. You will work in direct connection with customers, suppliers and other organizations. Part of your work will be investigation of new innovative technologies.
We expect you to have
- Suitable degree in mechanical engineering
- Experienced of engineering batteries cooling arrangements
- Know how about different mechanical and packaging concepts for LV/HV batteries
- Good CAD Catia V5 know how
- Excellent co-operative skills and have the ability to lead your own work
- Fluent in English, and German is highly appreciated
- Very good communication skills with customer, supplier and internal
This is a most thrilling and responsible position in our new EV Systems business line, working one of our strategically most important topics – battery systems for e-mobility. You will be part of Valmet Automotive and part of building the future of automotive mobility and future oriented industrial solutions. Valmet Automotive with its typical Nordic calmness provides an internal footprint and an environment which enables employees to go to forward and succeed with theirs jobs. Where a long heritage as one of the world´s most significant car builders meets up the spirit of unlimited opportunities is Valmet Automotive, offering you a sense of accomplishment, a good work-life balance and a feeling of creating something new.
You will managing our global team which are locating in Germany and Finland. You can choose
one of our engineering offices which are located at München, Bad Friedrichshall, Weihenbronn, Uusikaupunki, Turku or Salo for your main location.
Director, Battery Mechanics
+358 20 484 8248
Please send your application by 31.07.2021
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1466498
- Tehtäväalue: Tutkimus ja kehitys
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 11.7.2021
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Yhteyshenkilö: Valmet Automotive EV Power Recruiter (offre35769368.9860 (a) valmet-automotive-oy.contactrh.com)
- Puhelin: +358204848111
- Sijainti: Turku, Salo, Uusikaupunki