Manager, Accounts Receivable & Credit Control
Businesslike is looking to recruit an experienced
Manager, Accounts Receivable & Credit Control to Fiskars
Fiskars’ International Shared Service Center is seeking a highly professional and experienced candidate for the position of Manager, Accounts Receivable & Credit Control. The successful candidate will have a chance to lead a team of Accounts Receivable and Credit Control Specialists in a centralized, multilingual service center environment. You will be responsible for supporting legal entities in your area of expertise and work closely with other shared services finance teams, country specific sales and finance teams.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Leading a team of Accounts Receivable and Credit Control specialists who are responsible for example cash allocation, customer monitoring and service invoicing
- Liaise with business partners and maintain relationship, support business units in Accounts Receivable and Credit Control areas and drive actions proactively
- Develop and improve working methods in team
- Support and/or lead projects, including RPA development.
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferably in a stock listed company and in international environment
- Strong understanding of accounts receivable and credit control processes
- Operative experience with financial accounting systems, e.g. SAP
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fluency in Finnish and English, other languages are an asset in this role.
You are able to perform independently under pressure in a systematic and timely manner. You have proven team leading and change management skills and you are an excellent team player with good people skills. We also require strong communication and customer service skills and commitment to business partnering orientation. You are willing to work in a changing environment and work with multinational teams located in different countries.
The job is primarily based at our HQ in Helsinki, Finland.
We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow in a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly professional team.
Join Fiskars and seize this extraordinary opportunity to influence the everyday of its people and develop the company; every day! You may start in this position according to agreement.
For further information, please contact Senior Consultant, partner Marju Vuorensalmi 040 9210 801 and by email at email@example.com.
Please send your application with salary expectations by July 13 th, 2020. We look forward to receiving your application. It is recommended that if you have sincere interest in applying for this position, please do so in a timely manner as we will start to review the applications and schedule Teams interviews already during the job posting process.