Management Graduate to Next Generation Program
Management Graduate to Next Generation Program (Finland)
At Intrum, you will grow by making a difference. You will do it in a highly international environment. And in a supportive culture where effort counts. We are now looking for a Management graduate to join our dedicated team in Finland.
About the program
Our graduate program provides a challenging and rewarding experience where you get to spend 12 months in an evolving international business. An experience where your efforts really matter for our clients, customers, Intrum, for society and most importantly – for yourself.
The program is designed in three modules where you’ll work in different departments or projects, diverse teams, build your network and develop your skills and knowledge. Exploring and contribution are key. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experiences and insights both from our daily business and from specific projects. During the second module you will spend two months abroad in one of our Intrum countries to gain new perspectives and meet new people.
To make an impact, your learning is essential. That’s why you’ll be supported both by a dedicated personal mentor and by your manager. Your learning plan will be designed to meet your specific ambitions and needs.
In-between the modules you and your Next Generation colleagues will get together for common training where you will learn more about personal leadership and develop your leadership and specialist skills. Apart from individual assignments you and the other graduates will also get common assignments during the trainings to practice team and problem-solving skills.
Your experience and background probably look something like this:
- You are about to graduate or have a maximum of one year work experience.
- Your university degree is most likely within business but finance or international studies is also interesting given you have a good sense of business.
- You have experience from running projects and teams also from outside your studies.
- Your English is excellent in both speaking and writing.
Why do we think you are incredible?
- You are a communicative team worker who motivates others and you see the value in each individual.
- You are an energetic self-starter and strive to get out of your comfort zone to make an impact.
- You are self-reflecting, strive to live by your personal values and care about ethics.
- You are an independent thinker and have the ability to analyse and understand complexities.
- You adapt to change, you have an entrepreneurial drive and innovative sense that brings new perspectives.
Hurry up. Apply now.
Upload your CV, university transcripts and a personal letter where you motivate why you are passionate to make a difference for yourself and for Intrum.
Note that all documents needs to be in English. Last day of application is February 28th, 2021.
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, and we will get back to you within short.