We are the Finnair team of top professionals from around the world. Established in 1923, we are one of the world’s longest-operating airlines. In our history, we have learned that success requires clear vision and commitment. This is a dynamic environment where we serve a challenging global market. Finnair is the place where ambitious, competent and motivated people can really make a difference.
Do you want a seat with a view
of an attractive industry?
Please take a window seat with a view of our global prospects for growth. We are an international carrier serving a global market. The airline industry is preparing for take-off, especially as we serve rapidly growing markets around the world. Our membership of the oneworld alliance enables us to spread our wings still wider.
Are you ready to take off
for new challenges?
Fasten your seatbelt and prepare for a fast-changing working environment. You will face new challenges every day, and you will have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills. We serve more than 30 markets with more than 700 flight products. If you have what it takes, the sky’s the limit.
Do you want to fly
with world-class professionals?
We were born on the top of the world and take pride in our operational excellence. It takes a wide range of special competencies to fly our aircraft and serve our customers, whether you are working in the head office or in operations. Now there are nearly 6000 of us, from 45 countries around the globe. Our team of world-class professionals would like to welcome you on board.
Have you set your course
for products and services on top of the world?
Welcome on board the airline that first took off in 1923. We offer fast routes via Helsinki and peace of mind on one of the world’s safest and most punctual airlines. We are continually developing our products and ways of working to take our business to new heights. Our commitment always to offer sky-high services has also been recognized with international awards.
Maintenance Planning Engineer
We are now looking for a
Maintenance Planning Engineer
to optimize the maintenance capacity of an assigned aircraft fleet by aligning the maintenance workload, available resources and the ground time slots in the traffic program. In the position, you will work in cooperation with stakeholders to produce feasible work packages for aircraft maintenance production. You will also be responsible for continuous process improvement and optimization.
Your main responsibilities will also include:
- Combining, scheduling and managing maintenance workload.
- Participating in the planning process ranging from detailed work package creation to overall fleet maintenance demand forecasting.
- Creating scenarios for optimal ground time usage to maximize the availability of airworthy fleet for revenue operations and adjusting the scenarios according to feedback.
- Planning component replacements, modification campaigns and other special events and identifying critical materials and components in cooperation with stakeholders.
- Managing assigned projects and participating in various development activities.
To be successful in the role, you will benefit from:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in aircraft maintenance, planning, engineering, or similar field.
- Understanding of airline business, aircraft maintenance and planning principles.
- Project management and process development skills.
- Ability to function under pressure.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
Please submit your application, CV and salary expectation at Finnair.com/Jobs no later than on Sunday, May 27. If you would like further information, please send your questions to email@example.com.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1136747
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 27.5.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Vantaa