We are looking for a maintenance planner to work for our client, Nordic Mines.
- Develop and utilize Standard Job Plans for routine maintenance activities.
- Continually review, and seek feedback
- Optimize resources, parts, tooling, task list, safety information, risk assessment and staging approach related to standard job plans
- Uphold the maintenance planning system, and ensure that it's up-to-date
- Review and approve invoices for payment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of Five (5) years of maintenance planning in mining, industrial or construction experience
- Previous experience in Maintenance Planning using a computerized Maintenance Planning Systems
- Ability to work from blueprints and drawings
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent safety and attendance record
- Proven attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English
If you feel qualified for this job, please leave a job application at https://careers.barona.fi/en/#/ Act quickly as we will start processing the applications immediately. Unfortunately we are unable to process email applications.
Additional information provided by Jaakko Schroderus 0503252404 on monday 21.5 12:00-13:00, and email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1137714
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 31.5.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Raahe