Oy AGA Ab
We are looking for a
Maintenance Manager to Harjavalta
AGA in Harjavalta is located in the “Harjavalta industrial site” and is supplying our customers air gases and hydrogen on pipeline within the site. AGA’s operations consists of three air separation plants and one hydrogen plant to support Operations to achieve safe, efficient and reliable production of air gases and hydrogen.
You will be a team member of the Harjavalta organisation consisting of 16 employees.
In this role you will report to the Site Manager.
High reliability is required from our plants to secure continuous supply of gases to our pipeline customers.
Your main responsibility will be to support the site manager and his team to keep the plant reliability on high level and continuously improve operation to keep up well-balanced production plants that can handle the demand as well as variations in the demand to the lowest cost. You will manage a team of 12 professionals.
- Plan the daily maintenance and repair works
- Plan the yearly maintenance overhaul
- Supervise maintenance works
- Purchase spare parts and maintenance work
- Prepare maintenance budget
- Manage the maintenance crew
- Responsible for the pressurevessels (käytönvalvoja)
- Participate in reviews to identify improvement potentials
- Support to the site with the implementation of findings
- Manage minor investment projects
- Support in specific safety issues
- Participate in risk assessments
To succeed in this position you should have/be:
- Technical education, at least a Bachelor degree in Engineering (process-, mechanical- or energy engineer)
- Experience in maintenance work
- Knowledge of compressors and pressurevessels
- Knowledge of our production processes or keen on learning
- Good communication skills
- Ability to develop and sustain good relations
- Safety and quality minded
- Innovation and change minded
- Good knowledge of IT tools and process control systems
- Fluent in Finnish and English
For further information please contact Production Manager Martin Nyberg, +358( 0)40 5010944 either on November 21 at 13-15 or on November 26 at 9-11. If you are interested in the position, please
Click here to apply no later than November 30, 2019.