Maintenance Engineer, Electrical
As a Maintenance Engineer you will participate in planning and establishing the maintenance function of the new nuclear power plant unit, and in the oversight of plant supplier's work. In the first years at Fennovoima you will mainly contribute to general establishment of maintenance for the entire nuclear power plant, and to coordination of maintenance activities for Fennovoima's own scope of systems, structures and components. You will additionally contribute to oversight of plant supplier's work in subprojects related to maintenance. As a team member, you will work closely with maintenance service providers, the plant supplier and the authorities.
Your tasks will be varied and responsible. They can evolve based on your expertise.
- Participating to operation and maintenance process development and implementation of the EAM system
- Composing documents such as method descriptions or instructions needed in overall establishment of maintenance function and maintenance program for Hanhikivi 1
- Technical coordination of maintenance and remote monitoring of 20/0,4kV sub-stations and other electrical systems at site
- Participation to owner scope buildings and structures maintenance requirement definition and control
- Defining equipment priorities and maintenance tasks for electrical and I&C systems
- Review maintenance data (equipment data, priorities, instructions) from suppliers for Fennovoima’s scope of NPP delivery
- Reviewing operation and maintenance topics on his own area of expertise
- Prepare and give training related to own expertise area
- Report the progress of own work, and progress of internal and external working groups
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: Engineer or graduate engineer in electrical engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in tasks related to electrical system design, electrical maintenance, operation of a power plant or a process plant
- Experience in maintenance management or ERP/EAM systems
- Ability to work single-handed and act on one's own initiative
- Experience in nuclear power plants will be an advantage
- Language skills: advanced in English and Finnish both verbally and in writing, knowledge of Russian is an advantage
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 15.2.2021. For further information, please contact Maintenance Manager Miika Hyvärinen tel. +358 20 757 8423 on Wed 27.1. at 13-14 or on Mon 8.2. at 9-10 or Psycon consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 (0)20 7101 271 on Wed 3.2. at 13-14. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Pyhäjoki, starting in capital region for the first couple of years is also negotiable.