- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We are looking for two (2) machinists for our customer in Loviisa, Finland. Employment is permanent and includes shiftwork. Assignment is filled as soon as we find a suitable candidates.
You need to have a proper education e.g. in metal technology or mechanical engineering. We also expect from you:
- comprehensive work experience from industrial setting and machining,
- blueprint reading skills and welding experience,
- knowledge in measuring instruments (e.g. caliper),
- experience with Siemens 840-program or relative programs,
- occupational safety card and hot work certificate,
- froklift driving skills
You have a great working attitude. As a worker you are accurate and careful. You are a team player and work safety is familiar to you.
Your reponsibilities are versatile machine engineer jobs. You will be dealing with turning and lifting of large objects. Also you are involved in weekly maintenance.
We will offer you a position in internationally operating company, a chance to improve yourself in challenging tasks and a permanent job.
For more information you can get from HR Consultant Sami Mentula on weekdays from 14-15, +358 40 358 2035. Apply now, but not later than 02.03.2018 at www.adecco.fi/en-us/jobs or send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Machinist
Yhteyshenkilö: Sami Mentula