We are currently strengthening our corporate M&A department, and are looking for a high performing M&A Manager for Finland/ Sweden
Visma’s in-house M&A Department is coordinating all M&A activities across the Visma Group, for all divisions and all geographies. The deal flow coming in from both Finland and Sweden has increased significantly and therefore we are seeking an entrepreneurial M&A Manager who is local and can be a substantial asset for all our M&A efforts in the Nordic region, with particular focus on Finland and Sweden.
As an M&A Manager you will be part of the Visma Group M&A department and work closely with Visma's Management team and the local Business Units. The right candidates have experience executing deals across the full life cycle of a transaction with a background in investment banking, private equity or similar roles in corporates. This is a unique opportunity to take part in shaping Visma’s future and work closely with top management of one of Europe’s largest software companies. The position will be based in Helsinki and report to the Head of M&A.
- Overall management of M&A projects from A to Z, including deal origination, valuations, leading DD work streams, negotiations and deal execution
- Proactively seek deal sourcing opportunities
- Prepare and developing board materials and presentations for Visma management and Board of Directors
- Gather strategic/ business intelligence in the region
- The nature of the position will require some travel - but first and foremost the geographic scope will be Finland and potentially Sweden.
- A higher academic degree (M.Sc./MBA or similar)
- 4-8 years’ experience in relevant roles (e.g. M&A/ corporate finance, private equity or corporate business development)
- Excellent academic and professional performance
- Ability to work independently and in small teams with excellent communication skills – and connecting with all levels of the organization
- Practical experience from past M&A transactions including negotiations and deal execution
- Strong business acumen, proactiveness, drive and can-do attitude
- Written and oral fluency in English and Finnish is required. Swedish is a strong plus
Apply latest by 15th of November through this link: