Want to join forces with us in building the most customer-centric energy company in the market and bringing the possibilities of a new energy era accessible to all?
We at Helen are developing a smarter, carbon-neutral energy system that enables everyone to produce, use and save energy with respect for the environment. In addition to heat, cooling and electricity, we offer solutions for renewable energy, smart buildings and electric cars & transport. Innovation is part of our DNA and our heart is set on making our customers’ everyday lives easier and hassle-free. Let’s join forces to capture future possibilities today!
To achieve our ambitious goals and serve our customers even better we are looking for a M&A Analyst to join our Strategy and M&A team. This is a permanent full-time position in Sähkötalo, Kamppi.
The position will include:
- Financial modelling and valuation
- Strategic and market research in relation to M&A projects
- Target company analysis
- Assisting in in creating of business cases with business leaders and functional experts
- Support in M&A project management and due diligence activities
- Preparing presentations and decision-making materials
Ideally, you have:
- Graduated, or will be graduating very soon with a Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Industrial Engineering with excellent academic records
- 1-2 years of relevant experience from for example investment banking, transaction services, private equity or management consulting
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience from financial modelling
- Analytical and business-oriented can-do attitude
- Excellent quantitative and problem-solving skills
The position requires proficiency in Finnish and English.
We offer you a meaningful and unique opportunity to support our growth and gain experience from the highly dynamic energy sector. As an integral member of our M&A team, You can expect a broad range of development opportunities enabling personal and professional growth in this attractive position.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask more about this role or working at Helen from your future team leader Jenny Söderman at +358 40 661 0233 on October 5th at 13-14 or October 7th at 10-11.
Do you feel electricity in the air? Please leave us your CV and cover letter via our recruitment system (helen.fi/rekry) and apply latest 15th of October 2021.
Let’s join forces!