Low-Code Developer (Salesforce)
Majoituspalvelu Forenom Oy
Do you want to work in a Nordic industry-leading company, that is growing rapidly and dares to be brave and different? Forenom has grown to become the leading serviced apartment company in the Nordics. We are now looking for a Low-Code Developer with the ability to bring new ideas and develop our CRM and other Low-Code systems. The role is full-time.
Your key target is to develop Forenom’s Sales and Marketing systems, for example, Salesforce. You will be a part of the team responsible for creating new solutions that support the business development goals and helps the company and especially end-users to get most out of the CRM and other core system environments.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Developing new features and customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions
• Provide system administration support of internal end-users, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, custom objects, and workflow
• Collaborate with various Forenom teams including marketing, SW development, and sales operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
WE EXPECT FROM YOU
• Knowledge and work experience of Salesforce CRM systems (SalesCloud, ServiceCloud) or other Low-Code development platforms
• Experience in software development is a big advance
• Good problem-solving skills and proactive approach to work
• Fluent communication skills in English
WE OFFER TO YOU
• As Forenom developer you can influence straight in the business by working in direct co-operation with business owners and get a possibility to be part of an interesting sales and business development project to create agile, reliable, easy-to-use solutions for end-users.
• Skilled and enthusiastic team: Become a part of a dynamic and innovative technology development team where everyone's skills are valued. We invest in a culture where everyone has the opportunity to make a difference.
• Besides, we also offer you a competitive salary and healthcare services.
Read more about the future plans and the current situation: https://insights.barona.fi/henna-hankilanoja-forenom
We conduct the recruitment process in cooperation with Barona IT. This position is full-time and permanent directly with Forenom. Leave your CV and application along with a salary request by the 24th of November.
For further information, please contact Barona IT´s recruitment consultant Jesse Heinonen (+358 50 4418 566 / Jesse.firstname.lastname@example.org). Apply now! We start reading the applications as soon as we get them. All applications are treated with confidentiality.