To tackle the challenges of fast-growing global business, Flowrox is looking for a
As part of our Delivery team, you will have an important role in ensuring the best possible customer experience.
Your tasks will include:
- shipping arrangements for export and import of shipments including invoicing
- communication with forwarders and representatives
- planning and implementing project shipments
- planning of packages and estimating shipping costs
- creating necessary documentation according to the Letter of Credit
- commercial education (eg. Bachelor’s degree in Logistics)
- work experience and a strong background from similar tasks in an international work environment
- willingness to take initiative and ability to work independently
- good teamwork skills
- excellent Finnish and English language skills, written and spoken, other languages (eg. Russian) are a benefit
We are offering you an opportunity to become a part of a global Flowrox team with lots of possibilities to develop company’s competitiveness in global business.
This permanent, full-time position is located in Lappeenranta.
To apply for this job, please fill in the online form (www.flowrox.com/careers) and attach your CV by 26 November 2019.
For further information, please contact Riku Salojärvi, Delivery Team Leader, +358 40 098 9274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.