In this role you will work in Vaisala’s Operations unit. We provide value to our customers with winning high mix-low volume supply chain network and we are passionate about driving operational excellence.
We are looking for:
Process Engineer supports outbound logistics development and metrics/reporting as well as whole logistics when applicable.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing and standardizing logistics processes, working methods and documentation
- LEAN champion in Logistics
- Supporting Logistics teams in continual development & change management
- Creation, maintenance and reporting of logistic’s key performance metrics
- Content creation and technical maintenance of logistic’s intranet sites
- Collaboration with stakeholders to ensure an end-to-end productivity approach
- Supporting continuous learning in Logistics teams
To be successful in this role, we are searching for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Excellent understanding of internal material flows in assembly manufacturing:
o Material receiving, warehousing, material replenishment into assembly cells, finished goods movements, packing and shipping
- Capability to create & utilize data reports and perform simple data analysis
- Good knowledge of material management in ERP systems
- Experience in LEAN, change management and project management
- Good written and oral Finnish & English skills
- Good communication, documentation and collaboration skills
- Good MS Office skills - Excel, SharePoint & Word preferred
- An objective and systematic approach to work, capable of working independently
- Willingness and capability to develop the operations of Vaisala as part of a team
You have a degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in an applicable field (e.g. industrial management or logistics).
You have at least 5 years of experience in internal logistics management or development.
For further information, please contact Outbound Logistics Manager, Sirkku Tiirikainen (available between 14-16, tel +358 40 450 4472).
Please send your CV and application by 1st of March, 2019.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.