Logistics Planning & Terminal Coordination ManagerNeste Oyj
Are you interested in joining us on our journey to build a better future for our children? Are you a good leader, communicator and collaborator? If so, you are the one we are looking for!
We are looking for a
Logistics Planning & Terminal Coordination Manager
to join our growing Operations APAC team in Espoo, Finland. If selected, you will lead, manage, guide, motivate and inspire a high-performing team based on Neste strategy, values, business requirements and growth. You will drive optimal commercial outcome, contract execution, productivity, efficiency, continuous development and competency growth in the team ensuring wellbeing, safety and compliance in all operations.
Your part in Neste journey
In this role, your main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for leading and managing the logistics planning and terminal coordination team to ensure compliant, efficient and safe daily operations
- Enabling growth in business volume, transactions and complexity
- Proactive resource planning, recruiting, and retaining talent
- Ensuring continuity and transfer of tacit subject matter knowledge in the team
- Making sound logistics planning and terminal coordination decisions and enabling new business set-ups and strategy implementation in the team
- Following and ensuring deployment of global and aligned processes together with global process owners
- Developing processes in cooperation with process owners, promoting aligned ways of working and create work concepts and ensure team’s common practices according to S2P, O2C and Manage Logistics processes
- Ensuring daily professional, focussed, accurate, effective and timely activities and system entries, monitoring data. Be a subject matter expert, and give guidance to internal stakeholders
- Establish effective communication between customers, suppliers and internal parties particularly in delivery needs and requirements.
- Actively participating in regional Operations team initiatives, e.g. learn and share, infoshare, joint projects and collaborations
- Planning short and long term development and competence growth of the team, give and request feedback, celebrate and recognize performance and successes in line with Neste values
You will work closely with Land Logistics, Operations, Sales and Supply, Finance and other teams in APAC and with teams in EMEA and America regions. External stakeholders include suppliers, customers, storage terminals, inspectors, agents and other service providers.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experience, skills and background is
- Compatibility with Neste vision, values and strategy
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to lead high-performing multinational and diverse teams
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the Manage Logistics, Supply to Pay and Order to Cash chain
- Relevant knowledge of the fossil and renewable industry, logistics planning and terminal operations workflow and contract execution
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant area
- Experience in international commodity environment, operations,inventory management, logistics and various modes of transport
- Business, analytical and result oriented mindset
- Ability to understand drivers of a commercial trade and associated P&L
- Ability to prioritize and handle pressure
- Ability to analyze your teams performance through data
- Understanding of the impact and importance of operations on Neste’s overall performance
- Courage to deviate from set processes to develop solutions and improved ways of working.
- Ability to coach, mentor, sparr, question and grow competency in team
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills both virtually and in person
- Fluency in oral and written English
We also value
- General TMS solution / ERP system knowledge
- Experience in leading change and change management
- An independent, flexible, solution minded and proactive approach to work
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values ``We care, We have courage and We collaborate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, please submit your application by 31 August 2022.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Selma Bodvarsdottir, Head of Operations EMEA, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude assessment. The first interviews are preliminarily scheduled to take place in the beginning of September.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children.
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. We are also committed to carbon neutral production by 2035. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique.
We have set high standards for biodiversity, human rights and our supply chain. We have consistently been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices and the Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
To carry out our strategy and business growth, our values guide our work. We support, develop and take care of the wellbeing of our people to enable them to grow, innovate and build our future.
We care. We have courage. We cooperate.
At Neste we want our people to feel good and do good. We provide clear and transparent targets, development opportunities, empowering leadership as well as rewards based on role and responsibilities.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together‘’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
In the end, it is the people who make the company. We are Neste.
For more information, please visit neste.com.