We are looking for a Logistics Manager to join the Marimekko Supply Chain team!
As our Logistics Manager you will lead and develop the logistic team ensuring that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. In this role you will act as a logistics expert internally and as a representative of all logistics matters externally; you are in charge of transportation, inventory control, warehousing and monitoring the flow of goods.
The position is located in Helsinki and you will report to the Head of Logistics and Production.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility of the operational daily workflow internally and with our global 3PL partners
- Developing strategies and setting directions on how to reach our logistical objectives with omni-channel approach (together with management)
- Evaluating our objectives against industry standards; analyzing results and aims to ensure the best in class performance as well as proposing new initiatives to management team
- Business development: analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions for Marimekko’s domestic and global logistic needs
- Project management: lead and participate in cross-functional operational initiatives to support the supply chain strategy
- Budget responsibility for P&L of logistic operations
- Act as a line manager for the logistic team
- Responsibility of reaching the company’s sustainability targets within the logistic area
- Coordinate cross-functional logistic meetings to ensure a constant high service level
- Organize internal and external trainings to inform and implement new procedures related to logistics
- Building effective relationships with key stakeholders (3PL as well as colleagues) in our field
We value someone who...
- has 5+ years of experience in leading logistics operations
- is a true team player with excellent communication skills
- has strong people management skills
- has entrepreneurial spirit and a positive can-do -attitude
- is both results-driven and detail-oriented self-starter
- is fluent in English
At Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, then we can offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting, international environment.
Please fill in an application, including CV and cover letter with salary expectation on our website at https://company.marimekko.com/fi/marimekkolaiseksi/avoimet-tyopaikat/ by November 8th at the latest. As we will be reviewing candidates continuously, we advise you to submit your application as soon as possible.