You will be working as a Logistics Manager in our Order fulfillment organization at Fortum Recycling & waste business area in Finland. Order fulfillment is part of the Supply Chain organization, and is responsible for handling different customer contacts, processing customer orders, planning and arranging transports as well as invoicing services. As a Logistics Manager you will be working together with your team of 3 logistics planners. The team is responsible for planning and executing transport services throughout Finland.
We take great pride in our work and are known for providing good customer service. Therefore we expect you to have good management and leadership skills in order to lead your team to fulfill customer requirements and ensure excellent co-operation with different stakeholders in our organization. You will be responsible for leading operative meetings with our key service providers, continuously developing both the safety culture and the operative performance of our suppliers.
As a key person at our Recycling & Waste organization with major contribution to our operative logistics performance and customer satisfaction, we expect you to have a solid background in operative logistics, the ability to question the status quo situation and take our logistics performance to the next level. You will be working in close co-operation with our customer service team, sales department, business units as well as our logistics service providers in order to continuously develop our logistics performance.
We offer you
We offer you an interesting and challenging key role right at our business core, supporting the ambitious growth targets in Recycling & Waste business area. At interaction with multiple stakeholders you will have a great overview position enabling you to further improve your business skills and be part of a dynamically changing market environment.
You will be surrounded by experienced, development oriented and supporting teams enabling us to achieve our targets.
In order to be successful in this position, we expect you to have:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience and/or proven track record of successfully leading an operative logistics planning team in an industrial and/or B2B service environment
- Experience of leading operative supplier meetings and developing the safety culture of suppliers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from suitable field of business
- Hands-on approach and readiness to work together with your team members in executing daily tasks
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- High customer orientation
- Ability to communicate fluently in Finnish and English, Swedish is considered to be a plus
As a person you are easily approachable. You are genuinely interested in working with people and willing to lead by example. You take great pride in your work and expect that also of others.
Send your application including your salary request via our online recruitment system by August 11th at the latest. For more information please contact Supply Chain Manager, Tony Rehn, by phone +358 40 485 58 57 between 15.00 – 16.00 hrs. or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and health examination including drug testing.