Logistics Engineer, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 25.11.2021
We are now looking for a Logistics Engineer for our client company ABB oy, Marine & Ports, which is a multinational leading technology company. In this position, you will get a chance to work in a responsible and challenging role and develop your expertise. If you have a background in import/export logistics and a position in an international work environment is something that intrigues you, keep on reading and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLEYour main responsibilities include all Service logistics; coordination and scheduling of shipments, project management of transportation matters as well as leading improvement projects. As shipments are made on a global level, we require you to have up-to-date knowledge of customs clearance procedures. Deliveries are mainly exported overseas, so export-related know-how is considered as an advantage. We highly appreciate your previous experience of working independently in an international environment.
You are offered
* A challenging and interesting position in a global company
* Comprehensive training and support from an experienced team
* An inclusive and collaborative work environment
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Service logistics, coordination and scheduling of shipments
* Project management of transportation matters and leading improvement projects for importing and exporting tools
* Handling Customs Clearance procedures in Finland
* Budgetary pricing to stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A degree from a relevant technical or commercial field, such as logistics (M.Sc. / B.Sc.)
* Some experience in a logistics role at planning, organizing, and controlling globally
* Customer orientation and team working skills
* Understanding cause-effect chains in Logistics and their consequences
* Excellent English skills, other language skills are considered as an advantage.
Familiarity with SAP (modules: GTS, MM & SD) is seen as an advantage.
* Start: As soon as we have found the right candidate
* Work extent: Permanent position for Academic Work with 12 kk fixed-term position for ABB with a possibility to extend the contract
* Location: Helsinki or Turku
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from The our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.