Logistics Engineer, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 7.1.2021
We are now looking for a Logistics Engineer for our client company which is a multinational leading technology company. In this position you will get a chance to work in a responsible and challenging role and develop your expertise. If you have a background in import/export logistics and a position in an international work environment is something that intrigues you, keep on reading and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLEYour main responsibilities include all Service logistics; coordination and scheduling of shipments, project management of transportation matters as well as leading improvement projects. As shipments are made on a global level, we require you to have the updated knowledge of customs clearance procedures. We highly appreciate your previous experience of working independently in international environment.
You are offered
* A challenging and interesting position in a global company
* Comprehensive training and support from an experienced team
* An inclusive and collaborative work environment
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Service logistics, coordination and scheduling of shipments
* Project management of transportation matters and leading improvement projects for importing and exporting tools
* Handling Customs Clearance procedures in Finland
* Budgetary pricing to stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A degree from relevant technical or commercial field, such as logistics (M.Sc. / B.Sc.)
* Experience in a key logistics role at planning, organizing and controlling globally
* Familiarity with SAP (modules: GTS, MM & SD)
* Customer orientation and team working skills
* Excellent English skills, Finnish language skills are an considered as advantage
* Start: As soon as we have found the right candidate
* Work extent: 12 kk, possibility to extend
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from The our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.