Logistics Coordinator (vuorotteluvapaasijaisuus)Marimekko Oyj
We are looking for a customer driven and agile
to join our Logistics team in Herttoniemi Helsinki HQ.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will be ensuring that the right products are delivered to the right location on time. In this role you will act as a logistics expert internally and as a representative of relevant logistics matters externally; you are responsible of monitoring and managing inbound and outbound deliveries globally, organizing shipments transportation, supporting on inventory control and monitoring the flow of goods.
You will work cross-functionally with different internal and external stakeholders.
This is a full-time job alternation leave substitution lasting until the end of December 2023. Starting date is in the beginning of January 2023.
You will report to the Logistics Manager and be a part of a Logistics team that consists of 8 professionals.
- Coordinating and monitoring of inbound and outbound deliveries
- Shipment documents creation and management
- Collaboration with Logistics partners and stakeholders
- Transportation optimization and negotiation
- Logistics cost control
- Supporting on product availability control and order management
In order to succeed in the role, you have:
- Relevant educational background e.g logistics, business administration or engineering
- Minimum 1 year of experience in export, import or warehouse logistics operations
- Strong analytical skills and interest in Logistics analytics
- Experience and/or knowledge of supply chain management and willing to challenge yourself
- Ability to perform under pressure with little supervision with good planning and organizing skills
- True passion for process development and interest to daily improvement of operational work
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and in English
- Must have strong MS Office skills
Because this is a job alternation leave substitution, you also need to fill one of the following criteria:
- You are a person who is under the age of 30, who has graduated no more than one year ago or;
- You are under 25 or over 55 years old at the beginning of the substitution or;
- You have been unemployed for a minimum of 90 calendar days continuously or in shorter periods during the previous 14 months
More information about the criteria for job alternation leave substitution (“vuorotteluvapaasijaisuus”) from TE-palvelut.
In Marimekko we encourage people to be themselves and value diversity. We believe in fairness and doing things together, using common sense and finding joy in our work. If you connect with these values and have the right background, we might be able to offer you a unique opportunity to work in an exciting, international environment with one of the most iconic lifestyle brands.
If this job opportunity sparks your interest, please send your application including your CV and cover letter with salary expectation via our career site at http://company.marimekko.com/careers. We will start the interviews already during the application period so please, let us hear from you as soon as possible but no later than on Sun 04.12.2022. The application period will be closed as soon as the suitable candidate has been found.
For more information about the role, please contact Logistics Manager Minna Herranen by email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 14.- 17.11. at 16:30-18:00: +358400809775.
Marimekko's culture and working environment are founded on equality, inclusion and cherishing diversity. Marimekko welcomes and encourages everyone regardless of their national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion or other personal characteristic to apply. Recruitment is always based on business need, and the candidates are evaluated on relevant knowledge, skills and experience as well as motivation.
Marimekko is ranked as the Most Attractive Employer (1st) in Finland amongst business professionals according to Universum’s ranking. Marimekko is also the 2nd most attractive employer in Finland amongst business students. Read more about the Universum’s ranking on their website.