Logistics Coordinator to KONE Hyvinkää
KONE Elevator Factory is an elevator design, manufacturing and distribution unit located in Hyvinkää, Finland. It supplies special elevator solutions to a variety of end-users worldwide, including office buildings, hotels, hospitals, and larger projects, such as cruisers and airports. The Logistics Team is the customer interface in logistics of KONE Supply Unit.
We are now looking for a Logistics Coordinator to strengthen the Supply Service Organization in KONE Elevator Factory in Hyvinkää. The position is fixed-term, until 31.12.2019.
The main responsibilities of the Logistics Team are to organize shipments based on Front Line requests with the scope to deliver the elevators or escalators according to the requested delivery schedule. The team monitors and manages inbound and outbound deliveries from KONE Distribution centers, and direct deliveries from factories and suppliers to the site. The Logistics Team ensures cost effective and punctual execution of logistics together with relevant counterparts.
In this position as a Logistics Coordinator, your responsibilities will include coordinating and ensuring on-time transportations, creating shipment documents, invoicing and following up on customer deliveries. You will work in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders. Also an important part of your role will be to participate in continuously improving our logistics processes and tools.
- B. Sc. in a relevant field of studies, e.g. logistics, business administration or engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of logistics, import & export operations, international trade, trade compliance (AEO etc.) and cost management
- You are a team player with the ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders distributed globally
- Capability and willingness to learn and develop new technologies and processes
- Customer focused mindset
- Previous experience of using an ERP system (preferably SAP) and good MS Office tools skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills in English, other languages are an asset
- Ability to work in a hectic and international work environment
- Accuracy and flexibility
- Most importantly, you are interested in learning new things
We offer you strong support in your personal and professional growth in a truly global business environment. We believe in inspiring, engaging and developing our people.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application www.adecco.fi with CV and salary expectations by 18.8.2019. For more information please contact Candidate Attraction Coordinator Aleksi Kerola, firstname.lastname@example.org