Logistics Coordinator, summer job
We provide solutions for a better tomorrow.
We are looking for a service orientated summer trainee for the period of April/May until the end of August.
As a summer trainee in our Hydrocarbons Supply Chain team, you will have own dedicated tasks and will be trained to the Order-To-Cash process. Your task will be to keep customer satisfaction and material availability on high level in cooperation with the other team members, Sales managers, operation and other external parties.
Your main tasks are the following:
• Customer order registration, processing and monitoring
• Transport booking and loading and following up changes
• Incident registration and follow-up
• Solving availability issues
• Monitoring pricing, credit limits etc,
• Issuing necessary export documents
You would be a great match if...
• You have ongoing logistics and/or business studies
• you have preferable some relevant logistics, commercial or business administration experience
• You have excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and Finnish, other languages are an asset.
• You might have already experience in handling ERP systems, SAP is an asset
• You have good communication skills; written reporting, basic negotiation and customer contacts by telephone
We offer you:
• Free bus transfer to work from different parts of Helsinki metropolitan and Porvoo area
• Smooth and comprehensive on-boarding.
• Great opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge
• Helpful colleagues and flexible working environment
Selected persons are required to pass a health check including a drug test before start of the employment.
For more detailed information please contact Supply Chain Manager, Bodil Lindström +358 50 3794 132.
If you feel enthusiastic to join Borealis next summer, we are equally excited to meet you. Please apply online and upload your CV and cover letter. Application deadline is 1.3.2021.
We go beyond boundaries. Together.