Logistics Coordinator, Konecranes, Hyvinkää
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 5.1.2022
Are you looking for a change to enhance your skills in logistics? This is your opportunity as we are now looking for a Logistics Coordinator for Konecranes to join their Port Cranes business unit! This role is a great fit for a person who enjoys working on projects and has an organized way of working. If working in a global company and new challenges with responsibility sounds like the perfect next step in your career - read more below and apply soon!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn Konecranes global new equipment business, Port Cranes Business Unit is responsible for container handling, shipyard, and bulk handling customer segments. They deliver large equipment directly to the end customers and the equipment is supplied through their global supply network.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will get the responsibility of your own projects and will make sure everything stays on schedule. Your tasks include price negotiations, booking and handling the deliveries, various documentation, and communication between different stakeholders.
You are offered
* Support of a professional team
* Challenging and interesting work tasks
* An opportunity to work in a global company
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Handling practical delivery processes
* Documentation and invoice handling in SAP
* Communication and close collaboration with different stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* 1-2 years of work experience in logistics and export operations
* Bachelors or Masters degree in logistics or industrial engineering
* Previous experience with SAP and good MS Excel skills
* Fluent English skills (Finnish skills are considered as an advantage)
As a person you are:
* Organized and good at prioritizing
* Team player with great communication skills
* Able to work under pressure in a hectic environment
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, with the possibility to discuss further employment
* Location: Hyvinkää, other locations are negotiable, hybrid model
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.