Logistics Coordinator, Hyvinkää (Finland)
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 23.9.2021
Supply chain management, working in international field of logistics, developing logistics processes more cost effective - here are just few things which open Logistics Coordinator position offers. Position is great opportunity to learn new things and challenge yourself in our Finland based client company, which is market leader in their field globally.
ABOUT THE ROLEAs a Logistics Coordinator you will work as a part of our customer companys global logistics organization. The main responsibilities of the Logistics Team are to organize shipments for European Supply Units based on customer requests with the scope to deliver according to the requested delivery schedule. The team monitors and manages inbound and outbound deliveries from KONE Distribution centers, and direct deliveries from factories and suppliers to the site. The Logistics Team ensures cost effective and punctual execution of logistics together with relevant counterparts.
You are offered
* Valuable experience in the constantly changing area of supply chain
* Opportunity to work in an international business environment
* A team around you to support your career development
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Coordination and monitoring of deliveries according to schedule
* Shipment document creation and management
* Logistics cost management
* Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
* Participating in continuously improving our client companys logistics processes and tools
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* B.Sc. in a relevant field of studies, e.g. logistics, business administration or engineering
* Some experience and knowledge of supply chain management
* Basic understanding of working in logistics, like import and export operations and cost management
* Good MS Office skills
* Strong communication and influencing skills in English
Previous experience working with ERP (SAP) is considered a benefit.
As a person you are:
* Willing to develop and challenge yourself
* Strong team player and you have customer focused mindset
* Systematic and accurate
* Capable to learn and develop new technologies and processes
* Ready to work in a hectic working environment
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months with the possibility to extend
* Location: Hyvinkää
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the