Logistic Operations Officer, BASF Oy
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The approximately 114,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into five segments: Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials & Solutions, Agricultural Solutions and Oil & Gas. BASF generated sales of more than €58 billion in 2016. BASF shares are traded on the stock exchanges in Frankfurt (BAS), London (BFA) and Zurich (BAS). Further information at www.basf.com.
BASF is an active partner to the industry in Finland. Our most important customers in Finland are in the paper and board, packaging, chemicals and construction industries, paint industry, car paint shops, detergent industry and in the agricultural sector. We have about 100 employees in Finland and our three sites are in Helsinki (head office), Hamina and Riihimäki.
Are you looking for new job opportunities in Logistics? We are now searching for a new employee to start working in an interesting position of Logistic Operations Officer. This is a full-time and fixed-term position until the end of September. The work starts as soon as the suitable person is found. Employment contract will be signed between the employee and BASF Oy.
What you can expect:
- Being a member of the Nordic-Baltic team in Helsinki, which provides Logistics Operations and Supply Chain related services to BASF Group companies, Business Units and internal stakeholders
- Working in close contact with Helsinki-based Customer Service team and Paper Chemicals Supply Chain team, as well as colleagues at Nordic-Baltic sites
- Monitoring sub-regional warehouses, their stock levels and their shelf life, handling replenishments and organizing transport from the stock points to customers in agreed scope
- Ensuring safety and compliance in our logistics operations
- Using SAP and MS Office tools in your daily work
- Solving problems in daily logistics and supply chain operations and investigating logistics-related non-conformance cases
- Delivering invoice reconciliation (transports, other freight related costs)
- Building and maintaining contacts to our Logistics Service Providers and following up their performance.
What we expect:
- Suitable education e.g. in logistics, supply chain management
- Relevant professional experience
- Understanding of logistics and order management processes is essential
- Good knowledge of SAP and MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Good command of Finnish and English languages (spoken and written) are essential. Proficiency in Swedish and German languages is an advantage
- Customer service oriented working attitude
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
If you became interested and you are ready to accept this challenge to work as a Logistic Operations Officer, apply today by clicking “Apply for this job” -button. You may register on the opening website and add there your CV and job application in English latest by Monday 19th of March 2018. If you have any questions concerning the position, please contact Adecco’s contact person Noora Paakkari by email email@example.com.
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Logistic Operations Officer
Yhteyshenkilö: Noora Paakkari
Toimipaikka: HELSINKI and ESPOO
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1111628
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: HELSINKI