Logistic DeveloperNovart Oy
Here is an opportunity to work with a great team of people and play a key role in the making of great products that inspires everyday life. Welcome to join our Logistic team as a Logistic Developer in Nastola, Finland.
Novart is the biggest kitchen, bathroom furniture and sliding doors manufacturer in Finland. We are part of an international Nobia Group, leading kitchen manufacturer in Europe. Our brands are well-known A la Carte and Petra kitchens. We create kitchens for people and for environment and want to make kitchens that enable a sustainable lifestyle and reduce climate impact. We have the Key Flag symbol in our products and we manufacture our products in our factory in Nastola, Lahti.
At Novart and in Nobia, we have a corporate culture where we support, trust and respect each other and where we enable people to reach their full potential and achieve personal and professional growth. We believe in cross-functional collaboration and sharing best practices across the entire group.
As a Logistics Developer you will contribute with Logistics expertise to develop the regional logistics organization and to support ongoing initiatives.
Examples of tasks and areas of responsibility
- Contribute with logistic expertise and act as a resource to develop the logistics organization, on both an operational and tactical level with focus in Finland
- Manage improvement projects within Logistics to support Nobia strategy
- Contribute with IT system- and process knowledge to support Supply Chain Region North
- Conduct pre-studies and investigations to support Supply Chain Region North
- Document processes within Logistics
- Ensuring good cooperation with Logistics stakeholders
Desired experience / knowledge
- You understand the end-to-end Supply chain and the impact of key decisions, with expert knowledge from both a business- and IT system-perspective in one or more areas
- You have ability to own, plan and execute your own tasks to reach common targets, find ways to use the organisation to reach results, independent of organisational boundaries
- Manage projects and to put the teams results in front of your own
- Positive attitude to own-, organisational- and project changes as well as to your daily work
- Analytical thinking
- Stakeholder management using influencing
- Financial understanding
- Process mapping knowledge
You have a university degree within Logistics/Supply Chain management, or equal hands-on experience from development projects within the logistics area in manufacturing industry. You need to be fluent in Finnish and in English and be able to travel 5-10 times/year.
About the recruitment process
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competency-based, structured interview process where your skills, experiences and qualities relevant to the role and Nobia will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our recruitment success by identifying the candidates who are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We are aware that there are two parties who make a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.
We ask you to send in your application (in English) no later than 2022-9-30. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Jenni Partanen P&C Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org (+358406317967) September 7th 15-16 or September 9th 9-10
We are looking for talented employees who can add value to our business. We work actively to enable our employees to develop in our workplaces, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or disability.