Location HR Manager, Urjala
Parker Hannifin EMEA Sàrl (PHEMEA), based in Etoy, Switzerland, is the Principal Operating Company for Parker in the EMEA region. It is supported by a network of Parker Manufacturing Divisions and Sales Company Entities. The Filtration Group PHEMEA is a strategic business Group within PHES. The Hydraulic & industrial Process Filtration EMEA is a key service provider to PHES. More information from www.parker.com.
Reporting to the Division HR Manager, the job holder will provide a professional service to a number of Finnish Locations (Urjala, Forssa and Ylöjärvi) supporting 110 employees. The role will develop and implement appropriate HR practises aligned to Parker, country and local requirements. Key areas of focus include:
- Employee Empowerment and Engagement
- Organisation Design and Change Management
- Employee and Labour Relations
- Compensation, Systems and Benefits
- Performance Management, Talent and Succession Planning
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide a full HR business partner service ensuring that all Parker HR requirements are implemented at the locations.
- Champion the empowerment and engagement of team, employee surveys, focus groups, etc
- To champion a “Safety First” culture within locations supporting EHS colleagues as required
- Provide line managers with information and guidance on HR policies and procedures ie attendance, performance assessment, disciplinary and grievance issues, etc.
- Provide advice and support to location management teams to ensure a business focused relationship with trade unions.
- Fair and consistent approach to the implementation of HR policies and procedures to develop good employee relations
- Working with the location management teams, manage the sourcing, selection and induction processes for all permanent, temporary and agency employees.
- Coordinate all employee training and development activities for the locations.
- Work with the location management teams to ensure the timely and effective completion of performance plans, performance reviews and discussions.
- In conjunction with Division HR Managers manage the succession planning and talent management process for the locations.
- Ensure HR systems and payroll processes are administered in a timely and efficient manner, providing reports and analysis of data as required.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified including HR related subjects
- Proven HR management experience preferably in a manufacturing, unionised environment
- Knowledge of Finnish employment law and its application including collective labour agreements.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- EHS knowledge or experience an advantage
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels at the locations
- Good leadership and management skills with the ability to influence and persuade at all levels
- High level of PC literacy including previous experience of using HRIS, T&A systems and MS Office.
Did we spark your interest? Then take charge of your future as soon as possible – we are looking forward to getting to know you.
Please contact Eezy Personnel , Consultant Tuija Pulkkinen, tel. +358 50 3595 212.
We offer you an exciting challenge in an international environment with excellent team. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application and CV including salary request latest on 18th of October 2020 through the website www.eezpersonnel.fi. Please apply right away. We are proceeding during the application period.