Local Safety Responsible / Medical Information Manager
Do you want to have a meaningful job? Do you want to have daily opportunities to learn and develop your skills and competencies? Do you want to help bringing new medicines to Finnish patients?
Apply for the job as Local Safety Responsible (LSR)/Medical Information Manager at Roche and work with healthcare professionals and other decision makers at hospitals.
As Local Safety Responsible (LSR)/Medical Information Manager you will be responsible for
- Quality assurance and process development of daily operational activities within local Patient Safety Unit
- Main responsibility of the local Risk Management Plan implementation coordination and oversight of the local RMP activities
- Responsibility of providing necessary safety training in Roche Oy and relevant third party personnel
- Main responsibility of oversight, review and approval of local interventional clinical trials and non-interventional projects in co-operation with the Drug Safety and Medical Affairs Staff
- Responsible for receiving, recording and providing response to Medical Information and Safety related MI-queries
- Responsibility for supporting the daily management of Medical Information Queries and collaborating with relevant local and regional subject matter experts when preparing responses
● Healthcare professional (medical degree preferred), pharmacist or nursing background with significant operational experience in Drug Safety
- Operational PV experience in Drug Safety + qualification per training
- Experience in Medical function (e.g. Clinical Research, Medical Information etc.) of a biopharmaceutical company preferred
- Communication skills and fluency in Finnish and English, written and verbal
- Proven ability to interact well in a multifunctional team setting
- Knowledge in drug safety and relevant regulations
- Evidence Based Medicine principles knowledge
Roche Oy is a working place where we work in fit for purpose teams, trust each other to take the right decisions and provide enabling, supportive leadership, while experimenting and learning together.
Our company culture is transforming towards an agile way of working where empowered team members work to deliver better outcomes for more patients.
Additional information: Head of Medical Services Asta Pirskanen, tel. 044 7201573, October 7th at 9-11 and October 9th at 14-16.