Local Marketing Coordinator
Do you have experience from working with sales and marketing activities? Are you good at organising and thrive in a position where you collaborate with many different persons? We are now looking for you, who want to join our Finnish organisation! The position is located at our office in Nurmijärvi .
Kärcher leads the market in cleaning systems, products and services; representing quality, innovation and sustainability. We owe this success to our personnel, who demonstrate their commitment every day on behalf of our company and our products.
As a family owned organisation, with well-developed corporate structures, we can offer
exceptional career prospects. Interesting challenges and opportunities for knowledge
transfer provide a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal
development. We are looking for committed staff that value teamwork and can, together with us, deliver what makes Kärcher special – always providing the best, without exception. See www.karcher.fi for more information.
Purpose of the Role
You work closely with the Finnish sales team. As a local Marketing Coordiantor, you are responsible for activation of communication on the Finnish market and in all channels. You will, together with the sales teams, adapt the Nordic MarCom plan into a winning local plan which you will execute and follow up. This includes localizing and developing content and material, as well as coordinating local activities.
- Key role in executing Finnish marcom activities
- Adapt and/or produce local sharp sell-in, trade marketing and other material
- Adapt and/or produce local communication material for distribution through all relevant media channels (Earned, Payed and Owned).
- Distribute produced material (both digital and physical) in your country
- Follow up and monitor local marketing budget in accordance with sales and finance teams.
- Contact person for local press, cooperations, media etc.
- Ensure corporate brand guidelines are followed in both communication and design in the local market.
Are you the one we are looking for?
To succeed in this role, you are a native Finnish speaker, have a proactive way of working and you are good at creating and keeping structure and beeing detail oriented. We see that you thrive in a position where you are expected to be self-going and self-driven, but also where you collaborate with others. Your great communication skills, both oral and written, are crucial for a successful completion of this role.
We would like you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- More than 3 years of experience in working in marketing communication
- Participating in execution of marketing campaigns, projects and activities.
- Experience of working with sales and digital marketing activities
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite and basic MS Office tools
- Excellent writing skills with flawless grammar
- Fluent in English and a native Finnish speaker
- A good visual eye
We apply continuous selection in this recruitment process, which means that we might close the process before the set ending date. If this position is of interest – please do not wait to send us your application! We accept CV in english, please write your personal letter in both Finnish and English. Send your appliation to email@example.com by the 3rd of November. We look forward hearing from you!
More information about the role is given from 9-11 am on the 18th of October and on the 22nd of October by Lotta Pihlgren-Ijäs. Mobile: 040 503 8846