We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions. ABB is a leading supplier of industrial robots and robot software, equipment and complete application solutions. Our Robotics teams are located in 53 countries and have installed more than 400,000 robots, supported by the broadest service network and offering in the industry.
We are looking for a local business unit (LBU) Manager at ABB Oy, Robotics unit in Vantaa. You will be responsible for driving profitable growth and superior customer experience of the Business Unit Robotics in the Finnish market.
- Execute the ABB Robotics Strategy in Finland and deliver the business results in accordance with financial and operational targets
- Drive growth and the satisfaction of our Finnish customers
- Lead a strong team of robotics professionals
- Lead health, safety & environment (HSE) and integrity in the local business unit to ensure a safe and sustainable working environment
- The opportunity to join the world of industrial robots and to take the helm at the robotics market leader in Finland
- Professional, talented and highly motivated organization
- Challenging position in an international working environment
- The opportunity for personal and professional development as a people and business leader in an international organization
- Strong customer orientation and excellent networking skills
- Strategic mindset and passion to drive business results
- Proven track record of leading people, change and organizations
- 10 years’ experience in senior management positions
- Background preferably in manufacturing industry with robotics or automation knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English. Other languages are an advantage.
Interested in joining our crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI67384604 by December 9th, 2018 at www.new.abb.com/careers.
If you have questions, please contact Janne Leinonen, tel. +358 50 332 4123 or Kalle Huittinen, tel. +358 50 332 4941.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com