Do you want to work in an environment where the core values are service spirit, team spirit and spirit of progress? At Sodexo we respect each and every one and take each other into account. We are all invested in the quality of life of our colleagues. Our workplace culture promotes openness and we encourage people to bring their whole self into work. This is our philosophy in a nutshell.
Do you have a hospitality mindset as well as experience in leading teams and providing guests with first class service? Do you enjoy eventful and varied days with a focus on excellent customer service and want to work in an international working environment?
We are looking for an outgoing and collaborative
LOBBY TEAM LEAD/ UNIT MANAGER
You are a true service star who is excited about taking part in the creation of tomorrow’s office trends for our client, a global tech company in Espoo. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the best possible experience for both our internal and external guests.
- Responsible for leading and inspiring a service team of four members
- Creating experiences together with the team that make our guests feel welcome, important and seen
- Set, maintain, and follow standard operational procedures
- Establishing and developing the team, planning workshops and trainings for the team members and acting as a mentor in relation to day-to-day tasks
- Driving continuous improvement to demonstrate world class hospitality through the guests’ experience, as well as proactively recommending service enrichments and efficiencies that enhance the lobby experience
- Conducting audits and follow-ups and collaborating with the local service teams to ensure the space always offers a first-class experience
- Handling administrative processes, such as analytics, statistics, and vendor managementas well as costs and orders
- Taking care of our clients’ building environment not only in the lobby, but throughout the space to ensure the highest standards
- Establishing strong working partnerships and relationships with colleagues and clients, always with a proactive responsiveness and a solution driven mindset
- Taking part in daily operations in the lobby area as well as coordinating and assisting with meetings and events
What we expect from you:
- Previous experience in a similar role in an office, hotel or similar and/or education relevant to the role
- Able to remain professional and cool under pressure
- Care about your team and our guests
- Customer focused with attention to detail and high-quality service
- Proactive, flexible, dedicated and a creative problem solver passionate about events
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communicator both verbally and in writing
- Self-managed, embracing own initiatives
- Tech savvy with solid computer and systems knowledge, good financial understanding and administrative skills
- Bold and dare to deliver to the next level, to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Sharing our values of creating a sustainable and inclusive environment
- Fluent in Finnish & English language
What we can offer you
You will have the opportunity to be part of a global team delivering all Facility Services beyond expectations to our clients in a thriving and modern environment located in Espoo. You will be surrounded by a working environment where everyone is motivated and respects and values each other. Your contribution to the continuous development of our services will be truly valued and appreciated. You will also have great opportunities to learn and to develop your skills.
What’s it like to work for Sodexo? It is our priority that all our employees enjoy their work and get to work with varied tasks. We offer you great colleagues, ideal working hours, and many opportunities to develop your skills further. We encourage all our employees to advance in their career and fulfil their potential.
This position is permanent and full-time 37,5 hours per week (Mon – Fri). Submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than 19.8. if you want to join and be a Lobby services Lead star in a global company.
For more information you are welcome to contact Country Lead, Snejana Eskelinen on Monday 8.8. 16-17 and Tuesday16.8. 9-10, +358 50 5938896.
Founded in Marseille in 1966 by Pierre Bellon, Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 56 countries, Sodexo serves 100 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services. Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed over 50 years of experience: from foodservices, reception, maintenance and cleaning, to facilities and equipment management; from services and programs fostering employees’ engagement to solutions that simplify and optimize their mobility and expenses management to in-home assistance, child care centers and concierge services. Sodexo’s success and performance are founded on its independence, its sustainable business model and its ability to continuously develop and engage its 412,000 employees throughout the world.