LNG Commissioning Engineer
We are currently looking for a LNG Commissioning Engineer for our client in Hamina, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until February 2021.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for assisting Project Commissioning set up
- Planning and coordination of project Commissioning and Operation activities for LNG process system’s (Regasification Terminal)
- Support in the Development of the commissioning plan, efficient schedule and procedures
- Interact and negotiate with Customer on commissioning goals and guidelines
- Develop Commissioning test procedures and ensure acceptance criteria’s are aligned with requirements and documented
- Develop Commisisoning Systemisation Logic
- Good understanding of project procedures and requirements, construction build and testing requirements, plant inspection and turnover experience, commissioning and start-up procedures
- Leading Completions Turnover System for Commissioning Systems
- Leadership of Hydrocarbon Introduction for Safe Start-up / Safe Shut down of LNG Plant Send Out
- Leadership and assistance for Operation control of Cold Circulation, Ship Unloading / Bunkering, Truck Loading.
- Leadership /management / direction / support of multi/discipline task force for coverage and delivery of Commissioning Schedule for Handover
- Commissioning leadership of Performance Testing of facilities with activity Procedure development
- Leadership and assessment of Commissioning Manning requirements to achieve schedule and Project Handover
- Visible HSE Leadership (visits, staff engagements, incident investigations etc.) to Customer staff, Contractors and its personnel, at work site to ensure high safety standards
- During Commissioning Operation - Plant assessment, identification of malfunctioning equipment (trouble shooting) and resolution for Handover
- Oversight, leadership and direction to team discipline specialists for achievement of Commissioning Handover
- Assessment / direction / support and Management of workforce for Safe Start-up
- Assessment and installing Commissioning Permit To Work System for Safety
- Take proactive measures and maintain strict follow-up for mitigation of impact on delays/constraints to the overall commissioning & start-up schedule
- Leadership in mitigating Punch Items for agrement
- Ensure the alignment of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities and Handover of assets is in accordance with the Project Completion procedures and the Handover Framework
- Develop and execute start-up activities in order to achieve readiness for start-up, ramp-up and performance tests
- Work collaboratively with the Commissioning Team and project contractors to ensure that the commissioning and start-up activities are planned, scheduled and progress
- Create reports and site-specific documentation about progress, completion and obstacles
- Verify equipment installations and environmental compliance
- Ensure that commissioning activities are properly organized, scheduled and conducted in a structured and safe manner, to test and certify that the installed equipment, comply with the agreed performance parameters indicated in the design documents and specifications
- Creating / Presenting Handover Certification and sign off
What will we expect from you?
- Have good understanding of project procedures and requirements, construction build and testing requirements, plant inspection and turnover experience, commissioning and start-up procedures
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure while providing clear and decisive leadership
- Ability to deal with multiple, often conflicting goals and priorities
- Highly motivated leader with a proven track record to create, lead, coach and develop a team
- Demonstrated capability to proactively implement plans and follow through with sustained execution and meeting project milestones
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: email@example.com
Värväämö on henkilöstöpalvelufirma, josta löydät rakennusalan ja teollisuuden työpaikat. Viime vuonna työllistimme 1000 värväämöläistä ja 100 osaajaa löysi kauttamme vakituisen työpaikan. Me halutaan, että Värväämö on maailman paras ja inhimillisin työnantaja - halutaan tuntea ihmisemme ja jeesataan aina tarvittaessa. Lue lisää:www.varvaamo.fi