Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 14.10.2019
Vaisala offers a truly international business law environment where your own initiative will be appreciated. We are looking for a Legal Trainee to support our legal team in Vaisala Headquarters in Vantaa. Ideally, the position is full-time for 4-6 months and the work will start in October.
We are looking for:
In this role, you will support corporate counsels in various assignments.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
As a Legal Trainee you will assist our corporate counsels in various assignments for example by doing background research, preparing documents, reviewing, commenting and drafting agreements, memorandums and other legal documentation.
We are looking for a law student with:
• a minimum of 200 ECTS credits and pursuing a master’s degree
• previous work experience in the legal industry, together with proven interest in compliance matters
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Finnish and English (written and oral), other language skills (e.g. French, Spanish) are considered a benefit
• good attitude towards team work and a solution oriented mindset
• curiosity and the ability to show initiative.
Send in your application with resume and cover letter as soon as possible but latest 10.11.2019 in our online tool. The position will be filled when we find a suitable candidate.