Legal Trainee, part-time, Nokia Technologies Oy, Espoo
Nokia Technologies Oy
We at Studentwork are looking for Legal Trainee to our client Nokia Technologies. The role starts as soon as possible. This position is a part-time and 6 months fixed-term employment.
As a Legal Trainee you will be part of Nokia’s Trainee program at the technology team. We are looking for a candidate who has previous experience with working in a legal environment, a genuine interest in technology and an urge to learn more about the industry. Studies in the area of intellectual property rights are expected and software engineering or similar studies are appreciated but not mandatory.
The program currently spans over the areas of Law, Finance and Data Science/Economics. By default, the positions are part-time during the term and full-time during study breaks. The contract duration is 6 months.
The main responsibilities are
- working in the Licensing Operations team
- assisting Nokia professionals in various legal and contractual matters, such as non-disclosure agreements, different types of license agreements, consultancy agreements and open source software
- other similar tasks relating also to privacy compliance contract management and audit programs
We want from you
- Close to graduating or, as minimum, at least halfway through your studies, within Law, Finance or Data Science/ Economics/ Industrial Engineering and Management
- Strong and positive interpersonal skills and a proactive and diligent approach to accomplishing tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative, analytical skills and the ability to develop creative solutions
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and tact
- Flexible attitude and fast learning skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- an excellent opportunity to develop your professional skills
- experience from a wide range of projects and tasks, in cooperation with our top-notch professionals
- international working environment
- supportive team who makes sure you have some fun along the way as well
If you think you are the perfect person to fill this position, please send your CV and application letter as soon as possible via link below! The last day to apply is 31.8.2019. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Manager Hanni Lehmusvirta (firstname.lastname@example.org).