- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
AXA is a global leader in financial protection, representing nearly 100 billion Euros worth of turnover across its 3 businesses (Life & Savings, Property & Casualty and Asset Management). AXA Partners, launched in Sept 2015, is a new business unit dedicated to developing AXA’s partnership business that makes up ~10% of the AXA business globally. The mission of AXA partners is to design, implement and manage relationships with selected global partners and support AXA entities to develop successful local partnerships.
We are now looking for a Legal Director, Nordics, to be located in AXA Partners office in Helsinki.
The Legal Director is a senior member of the Northern legal team. They are responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality and effective day to day legal support for all areas of AXA Partners’ business in the Region including new business activities, relationships with business partners, product development and operations.
Responsible for ensuring that AXA Partners employees in the Region are compliant with all applicable laws and regulations and AXA’s compliance policies. The role includes advising the regional leadership team on the key legal and compliance risks facing the business and working with local teams to develop practical solutions and responses to these.
- Coverage of all countries in the Region (Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark)
- Direct management of the AXA Partners lawyers located in the Region
- To work collaboratively with others in the Northern legal team to ensure a One AXA approach and to help create an effective combined team.
- To work closely with the leadership team of the Region with alignment to their strategic priorities, pipeline and appropriate resourcing of such pipeline
- Qualified lawyer in one of the countries within the Region with at least 8 years legal experience in either insurance or banking sectors in the Region with an international company
- Excellent understanding and experience of insurance regulatory framework in the Region
- Proven ability in leadership, management and development of professional staff, preferably in a number of jurisdictions.
- Ability to present complex legal and other information clearly, accurately and in a way that can be understood by the relevant audience
- Experience in commercial negotiations with proven drafting and negotiation skills
- Flexible, adaptable, able to challenge the status quo, sound commercial sense and the ability to make pragmatic decisions.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) in English and at least one language of the Region.
For futher information and questions regarding this position please contact: Poolia Finland Jose Majanen, +358 20 7290 831 or Tarja Laakso, +358 20 7290 837
Please apply by registering on our website. Click on the "Hae" button to the right of this advertisement. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV document. After creating a profile you may attach multiple files.
Poolia is a registered staffing agency, meaning that we comply with the requirements set by EK/HPL.
Poolia on toimisto-, asiantuntija- ja päällikkötason rekrytointeihin sekä projektivälitykseen erikoistunut yritys. Meille on tärkeää erikoistua – Pooliassa kokeneet asiantuntijat rekrytoivat kukin oman alansa asiantuntijoita.
Erikoistumisen kautta meillä on myös käytettävissä alamme kattavin hakijakanta Suomessa. Toimimme seuraavilla alueilla: toimisto, taloushallinto ja rahoitus, IT, HR, tekniikka, myynti ja markkinointi sekä johtotehtävät.
Haluatko rekrytoida tai vuokrata henkilöstöä?