Legal CounselANDRITZ Oy
Andritz Oy is looking for an experienced, internationally oriented and service minded Legal Counsel to strengthen the ANDRITZ Legal Department of around 50 professionals globally. In this role, you will be together with the Regional General Counsel responsible for the legal assistance and support in legal matters related to the operations managed primarily by ANDRITZ Oy.
In this versatile role you will:
- Act as the business partner and trusted legal advisor of the management and business teams in the assigned business areas with a large variety of legal matters
- Provide legal expert advice especially in sales contracts and participating in sales processes, when required
- Support the Global Legal Department in questions related to legal issues in the Nordic countries
- Cooperate with external counsels on specific cases
- Contribute to the development of legal and compliance processes
The position can be located in any of ANDRITZ main offices in Finland. You will report to the Regional General Counsel located in Helsinki.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- A Master of Law degree in Finland, additional degrees will be considered beneficial.
- A minimum of 5 years of applicable professional experience in international business environment, especially with sales contracts (in law firm and/or as an in-house counsel)
- Experience in data protection, IPR and cyber security is valued
- Perfect written and spoken Finnish, fluent written and spoken English, mastering other languages (especially Swedish) will be valued.
Personal qualities we are looking for:
- Independent and proactive working style.
- Service minded attitude
- Capability to work as a team member in an international and multicultural environment.
- Willingness to some travelling domestically and internationally
ANDRITZ Oy as an employer offers you varying challenges, freedom of planning your own work, hybrid working environment and development opportunities in a fast-paced international technology company. You will be surrounded by a positive team spirit and supportive colleagues willing to cooperate, share knowledge, and learn together. Fulfill your potential – come and join us!
For further information about the position please contact MPS Consultant Jaana Jaatinen, tel. 020 746 9690. Please send your application with CV via the application button by August 29th, 2022.