Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competences. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are strengthening our legal team with a Legal Counsel who is supporting the organization in a variety of legal matters. In your role you have an excellent overview of the growing company operating in an international environment with different suppliers. You will report to Senior Legal Counsel, Compliance Officer.
The tasks will include e.g.
- contract drafting and negotiation, in particular procurement contracts
- compliance& ethics
- handling disputes and claims
- nuclear energy law matters
- general legal advice
- other legal matters depending on the selected candidate's experience and interest.
Ideal candidate for this position has
- a master’s degree in law
- at least 3-5 years of experience of commercial law matters as in-house counsel or in a law firm
- experience in contract drafting and negotiation, including EPC and/or other construction contracts
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- excellent English (and Finnish) language skills, both verbally and in writing; Russian language is an asset.
We appreciate professional and positive team players, who are eager to take responsibility.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 9.9.2019: https://www.fennovoima.fi/en/careers/open-positions. For further information please contact Senior Legal Counsel, Compliance Officer Sonja Westerling tel. +358 20 757 8624 on Thursday 29.8. at 14-15 or on Wednesday 4.9. at 10-11. More information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: The work location at first is in Helsinki office. Later the work location will be in Pyhäjoki.
Laki, lakimies, juristi, oikeustiede