Learning Specialist, Enablement and Training
Are you a curious and passionate person who gets a kick out of intentional content, learning curves, and building motivation? Is your professional mission to be the frontrunner of digital learning? If this sounds like you, please let me know!
We are now looking for a true team player to join our global Enablement and Training Team with the mission of enabling users to get the most out of M-Files through high-value learning experiences. With us you get to create online courses and other scalable learning experiences in collaboration with SME's, to ensure your learning experiences have the same educational approach that delights our users in our face-to-face events.
On a typical workday, you will design, storyboard and script learning content using your educational mindset in facilitating our users' learning journeys. Your strategical thinking will ensure consistent experience throughout a variety of content and help you make sure the learning content is used throughout our organization to support our customers on their M-Files journey in driving user adoption. As a liaison between different departments you know the learning content needs, as well as the maintenance needs. On a nearly daily basis you get to enjoy the feedback how your content matches instructional goals and resonates with our audience contributing to customer success.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company with award winning software that changes the way the world manages information
- Experienced and motivated team to grow and develop your expertise with, both as a learning specialist and as a software expert
- Thousands of M-Files users around the world learning through your creations
- Flexible work in terms of time and location
What we expect from you:
- An attitude of success in your daily work, curiosity and the will to learn and try new things
- Educational and strategical mindset to maintain a unified look and feel throughout a variety of learning content and to design intentional learning content
- Project management skills to ensure transparency and predictability of our content creation process and facilitate teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to collaborate with and being the liaison between different stakeholders
- Expertise in storyboarding and scripting engaging and scalable learning experiences for software products
- Fluency in English to write and narrate effective instructional text and audio scripts/video scripts
- A relevant degree or certification
- Working knowledge of Windows-based environments and Microsoft Office applications
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Market intelligence - be the expert on our users, who they are, how they use M-Files
- Experience working with content creation tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Captivate or equivalent
- Experience or education in change leadership to understand the role of training in software deployment
Our current Enablement and Training team is based in Finland, but you may work at any of our offices. Even though the current remote way of working, this position requires occasional travelling.
Please submit your resume in English by December 13th, 2020 and attach your work portfolio explaining your contribution to each work sample. All potential matches will receive an assessment task assignment followed with a chance to get to know the team during the interview process. When selected, you can join the team at your earliest convenience.
Please notice that we are reviewing applications as they come in and hiring the first true match. We will be contacting potential candidates as soon as possible starting from December 3rd.
For more information about the role, hiring process and the Enablement and Training Team, please contact the Team Lead Hanna Tahvonen, email@example.com.