Learning Program Coordinator
Barona HR Oy
We are looking for Learning Program Coordinator for our international client company at their Helsinki office. This is a one-year fixed term employment. You will be responsible for coordinating and organizing workshops for company's clients.
We are looking for Learning Program Coordinator for our international client company at their Helsinki office. This is a one-year fixed term employment. There might be a possibility to continue working after this year.
This learning journey begins when a customer enrolls into a workshop. LPC tasks include coordination of relevant customer attendees and driving the completion of pre-work for clients. Once these activities are completed, participants attend a 2-day workshop in one of the 29 countries around Europe. After the workshop, the LPC closes the learning journey with a follow-up survey and an analysis to the feedback results. The LPC will collaborate with colleagues from various teams to complete key steps before the workshop and during the delivery of the learning event. Each LPC will have ownership of workshops in up to 4-5 countries within a particular cluster based in EMEA.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Flawless execution of the planning, organization, coordination and management of in-person educational workshops across the EMEA region
- Managing general logistics and internal tickets including access badges, room bookings, catering, rosters of attendees/wait lists for all programs, maintaining and updating registration information, attendance records, surveys Liaising with supporting teams (e.g. film crews, cleaners, tech support, facilities, food and bev, finance, legal, marketing) and internal/external clients to ensure a seamless, end-to-end operational experience across all of our stakeholder groups
- Supporting team procurement (including negotiating) with third-party suppliers; placing orders for goods and services, booking and expensing venues, budget tracking.
- Continuously evaluating existing operations processes for efficiency gains, identifying areas for improvement, and proactively suggesting implementation strategies (e.g. streamlined scheduling process, building out a reporting strategy etc).
- Managing communications and support scheduling of customer programme delegates and speakers, amongst other responsibilities to ensure events are run smoothly and efficiently
- Occasionally, supporting other teams with operational and logistical tasks including updating of programme materials or one-off projects related to event management
Minimum qualifications & requirements for this position:
- Two or more years of relevant experience per the job description below
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience preferred skills
- Strong experience in administration or event organisation
- Action- and detail-oriented - proactive and independent prioritisation of workload, time management, juggling of multiple tasks and strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on clarity, influence and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Experience in service or consulting-like environments, to understand support required by colleagues and their customers and to provide relevant direction
- Collaboration with a diverse range of people and job functions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to navigate ambiguity successfully
- Ability to travel to nearby countries within EMEA (can be up to 50% of the time)
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications (e.g. Gmail, Docs, Sheets) or equivalent applications
- Fluent in both written and spoken English Additional language(s) preferred for applications for roles in (Nordic languages (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish) OR Dutch)
A successful LPC is highly-organized, analytical and has a strong eye for detail. You will be able to juggle the organization of multiple workshops on a weekly basis, whilst anticipating and avoiding operational and administrative issues before they arise. Strong business judgement, people skills and a collaborative approach goes a long way in the role.
We offer you a unique possibility to experience how international company works. You can show your talents and skills as a professional you are. You will work as a part of an international working community in which you are encouraged to be creative. You will receive a competitive salary and great employee benefits. In this position you will be able to travel across the Europe and familiarize yourself with different people.
If you are ready for this challenge leave your application ASAP via our website. We will fill the place right after founding the right candidate.