Metso Outotec Training Academy is looking for a Learning & Development manager, Technical Training. The objective of the Training Academy is to globally lead all product related training material development and deployment to our internal colleagues, distributors, business partners and customers in all Business and Market areas. The position of Learning & Development manager is in global Learning Design & Development team in Metso Outotec Training Academy.
• Facilitating, coordinating and project managing technical training development projects
• Project Management of Services Certification Program development on named technologies
• Collaborating with Business Areas and other stakeholders to define and develop training programs that build and sustain critical workforce capabilities
• Designing engaging learning contents with close collaboration with Subject Matter Experts, technical documentation, instructional designers and external vendors
• Providing training related content on Metso Outotec Training Academy sites/pages
• Ensuring all training materials meet with relevant organizational policies and quality standards, including health and safety, employment and equality laws and sustainability
• Continuous development of tools, processes and digital learning solutions as part of the team
• Monitoring and reporting on activities, cost, performance, satisfaction and learning impacts
To succeed in the position, we are expecting you to have
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree on suitable field (background in engineering, product management or project management is seen as a big advantage)
• Experience in developing and delivering learning solutions for professionals in technical field
• Experience in project management
• Understanding of adult learning theory, learning technologies and learning design principles
• Good organisation and facilitation skills
• Good communication skills in English, both oral and written
• Experience with enterprise Learning Management Systems and digital learning tools
We offer you an interesting and challenging task in global and supporting team and excellent possibilities to grow in the role and develop your personal and professional skills.
For further information about the role, please contact Kaisa Tuurinkoski, Head of Learning Design and Development in Metso Outotec Training Academy, email@example.com / +358 40 772 3821 Calling times: Thu Jan 20th at 8-10 or Tue Jan 25th at 8-10.
Please send your application soonest and no later than 29th January 2022. Please note that we will start screening the applications right away and reserve the right to proceed with the suitable candidates already during the application period.