We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
Is working smarter not harder your way? We are looking for a Lean Product Development Leader at ABB Oy, Motors and Generators unit in Helsinki. You will be responsible leading the global implementation of lean product development practices in the R&D function of the Large Motors and Generators product group. You will also be the team leader for R&D project managers in our Helsinki R&D organization. In this position, you will work as part of an international organization.
• Leading global implementation of lean product development practices in the R&D function of the Large Motors and Generators product group
• Implementing lean product development practices in our Helsinki R&D organization
• Leading, coaching and developing the competence of R&D project managers in our Helsinki R&D organization
• Planning and following up R&D project management resource allocation in our Helsinki R&D organization
• A professionally interesting and challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal and professional development as an R&D project management leader
• Career development opportunities within a global organization
• Several years of relevant working experience
• Experience in lean product development practices
• Good planning and organization skills
• Good leadership skills
• A proactive and systematic way of working
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
Ideally, you have
• Experience in Lean product development practice implementation
• Experience in management of projects using the stage-gate process
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
• Fluent skills in MS Office tools
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64836679 by October 28, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Juha Kinanen, tel. +358 50 332 3374.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com