Lean and Agile Coach
Are you passionate about coaching teams and projects to succeed? Do you want to build and embed lean and agile mindset to the everyday work in an organization? Are you interested in helping an organization to continuously learn and evolve?
If your answer is yes, you might be a perfect match to VTT’s Operational Excellence -unit.
VTT is one of the leading organizations in Europe. What unites us at VTT is curiosity, a passion for learning and a devotion to finding solutions to global challenges and answers to our customers’ needs. In our Operational Excellence team, we help to build and scale-up VTT’s lean culture, drive process development activities, manage VTT’s internal development portfolios and develop VTT management system.
Now we are looking for two motivated Lean and Agile Coaches (Senior and Junior) to join our team
As Lean and Agile Coach, you will be coaching teams and projects in their ways of working. Your key goal is to endorse and enforce lean culture and continuous development at VTT. Depending on your experience and areas of interest, this can include internal development projects, research projects and teams. Together with rest of the operational excellence team, you will be leading, facilitating and supporting the scale-up of lean and agile culture in VTT.
- Coaching and facilitating development projects and teams in lean and agile practices
- Facilitating scale-up of lean and agile culture on VTT company level
- Participating the management of VTT’s internal development portfolio
- Coaching and training project managers, team leads and facilitators
We expect you to have
- As we are looking for two Coaches, you may have already gained strong experience in coaching teams and projects in different environments or you might be starting your Lean and Agile Coach career with some experience. You may have experience in project management, team leading or facilitating adoption of lean and agile approach.
- Experience in leading development projects and smaller improvement initiatives
- Knowledge and understanding of lean and agile mindset and practises
- Skills to adapt lean and agile mindset in different contexts and environments
- Suitable university or applied university degree
- Language skills: fluent in Finnish and English. Our team and organization are bilingual.
As a person
As a person, you are open-minded, solution-oriented team player with good collaboration and communication skills. You have a self-driven and diplomatic way of working and you continuously drive to learn and improve.
VTT provides an inspiring working environment that pools together worldclass research, innovations and top experts. Our mission is to create impact that generates sustainable growth and wellbeing in society as well as in industry.
Our people are the core of the next generation VTT. Therefore, our personnel’s wellbeing, flexible work opportunities and competence development are key priorities for us. With us, you can make an impact for a better future and you can be part of solving the biggest challenges of our time.
Interested and want to hear more?
For more information about the position please contact Tiina-Liisa Forsell, Head of Operational Excellence (tel. +358 40 8239362) on 13.10.2019 between 2pm-4pm or on 19.10 between 9-10.30am or by email email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible, or October 25th 2020 at the latest
Apply between 8 October 2020 and 25 October 2020 23:59 (Europe/Helsinki)
Employment type: Full time, Permanent