Lead Systems Architect – Remote & Autonomous Solutions
Kongsberg Maritime Finland Oy
Are you interested in working with solutions for remote controlled and autonomous vessels? An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Ship Intelligence, Remote & Autonomous Solutions team in Turku as a Lead Systems Architect. In this role you will be leading systems engineering and systems integration activities for Kongsberg Maritime Remote Monitoring and Control Center solutions. The role is required to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the system engineering related topics are properly applied throughout the product lifecycle.
You will be playing a vital part in the pioneering team creating ground breaking solutions for our customers.
- Taking a hands-on lead for the integrated systems architecture for the Remote & Autonomous Solutions
- Implement company common systems architecture strategies for Remote Monitoring and Control Center solution. Participate in system integration activities inside the company
- Lead Systems Engineering activities across the entire product lifecycle. Be the focal point for System Engineering expertise within the team
- Be the technical lead for the requirements engineering, system engineering tools/processes and overseeing the system level verification and validation
- Collaborate and facilitate the continued development and deployment of a best practice approach to model-based enterprise and systems engineering
Key Experiences and Qualifications
- Relevant science, technology, engineering, or maths degree qualified
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience in systems engineering or system architect role including new product introduction and/or maintenance of existing systems. Preferable in Cyber-Physical field of products
- Wide understanding and experience related to systems engineering tools, methods and processes is desirable
- An understanding of the capabilities and contributions software offers in software-intensive systems is desirable
- Working knowledge within the Marine Industry is desirable
- Positive mindset and out of the box thinking
- Excellent team player with good verbal and written English communication skills
Work location: Turku, Finland
More about us
KONGSBERG is a global technology powerhouse delivering mission-critical solutions with extreme performance for extreme conditions. We work with nations, businesses and research environments to push the boundaries of technology development. Remote & Autonomous Solutions is part of Kongsberg Maritime’s large and global Ship Intelligence team.
To apply, please leave your CV and application at https://www.kongsberg.com/careers/vacancies/lead-systems-architect-/ by the 10.12.2019, at the latest.
For more information, please contact Mr. Arto Teinilä, Technical Product Manager – Remote & Autonomous Solutions, at +358 500 598 886 on 29.11.2019 and 05.12.2019 between 12.00 - 16.00.
We offer unique positions in the challenging field of global maritime business with excellent development opportunities. Come and join the team in creating new technologies for the future.