We are now looking for a professional with experience in statistical programming or statistics in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry and strong organizational skills to work in our Statistical Programming & Analysis (SPA) group based in Espoo, Finland as
LEAD STATISTICAL ANALYST
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for leading submission and non-submission related quality statistical deliverables (reporting and data) across all assigned activities
- Understanding of the biostatistical drug development pharma business
- Prepare statistical programming deliverables for submissions and health authority question responses for all regions, HEOR, Marketing and other functions within the organization.
- Responsible for strong partnering with study/project/compound/integrated statisticians and statistical programming teams to ensure use of compound/project standards.
- Cross- communication with other DS&A team members ensuring consistency within study standards and definitions
- Ensure compliance with E2E process within a clinical study.
- Lead the Study/IA Statistical Analyst Team, if assigned
- Independently seek out and develop a broad knowledge of new programming trends and technologies on a continuous basis.
WHO YOU ARE
- BS/MS in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Informatics or equivalent field or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in statistical programming or statistics in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- SAS programing knowledge (base, macro language, stats, graph).
- Deep knowledge in SAS9 (Basic, Macro Language, statistical procedures, SAS Graph).
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and communicate throughout the organization while prioritizing multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Self-motivated and vital interest to explore into new areas along with capability to define and establish efficient and state of the art processes.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
We offer an interesting role in a global life science company with a chance to develop your skills further. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application at your earliest convenience and no later than Sunday November 14, 2021. Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Luiz Giorgiani, Head of Clinical Data Management RED II, Data Sciences & Analytics, by phone +358 400 807 868 on November 1, between 14.00-15.00 pm (EEST).
Functional area: Clinical Research and Development
Seniority level: Professional
Location: Espoo, Finland