We are now looking for a professional with deep understanding of the bio statistical drug development pharma business and strong organizational skills to work in our SPA Medical Affairs group based in Espoo, Finland as
LEAD STATISTICAL ANALYST IN MEDICAL AFFAIRS
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Statistical programming deliverables using study or pooled data for Medical Affairs.
- Work in an international team based in multiple sites and time zones.
- Communicate with statisticians and clients to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and time lines.
- Use established standards operating procedures and methodologies.
- Develop SAS programs using Bayer macros in close collaboration with statisticians.
- Provide statistical programming support for assigned projects/studies.
- Produce ad-hoc analyses on request.
- Program quality control checks for source data.
WHO YOU ARE
- BS/MS in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Informatics or equivalent field or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in statistical programming or statistics in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- SAS programing knowledge (base, macro language, stats, graph).
- Deep understanding of the bio statistical drug development pharma business.
- Deep understanding of data of pharmaceutical studies and bio statistical drug development.
- Ability to understand statistical analysis plan.
- Creating statistical specification and the appropriate SAS code.
- Strong organizational, social and communication skills.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
We offer an interesting role in a global life science company with a chance to develop your skills further. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application at your earliest convenience and no later than Friday March 19, 2021. Candidates will be reviewed on a continuous basis.
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Luiz Giorgiani, Head of Clinical Data Management RED II, Data Sciences & Analytics, by phone +358 400 807 868 on March 12, between 16.00-17.00 pm (EET).
Functional area: SPA Medical Affairs
Seniority level: Professional
Location: Preferably Espoo, Finland