Lead SOA developer/ Architect, Helsinki
Nordea Bank Oyj
Looking for an opportunity to be part of an agile development team focused on creating great customer experience by smooth and automated customer processes with smart service solutions?
Nordea Finance is now looking for a SOA developer / SOA architect who owns not only IT development knowledge but also capability to “out-of-box” thinking and interesting in modern technologies.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Nordea Finance Credit and Risk IT development team. We add value by building world-class system solutions for our customers. You’ll join our an international team that implements our screening and scoring services on Credit and Risk area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, develop and deliver implementation of SOA integration and software solutions
- Interfacing multiple development teams to ensure end-to-end technical alignment
- Act as an active member of SAFe Agile Release Train, which consistently delivers the needed solutions for Nordea Finance
- Collaborate with other Nordea architects
You will be part of Agile Development team. The role is based in Helsinki.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
You have strong development skills and capability to work fluently in Agile development context. You are passionate about future technical possibilities and how those possibilities can be turned on the fluent services in Credit process. Furthermore you are interested in architectural set-ups.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- have a strong analytical, design and debugging skills
- hold work experience about building applications using ORACLE BPEL, OSB and SOA, Oracle 12c, XML, JSON, REST, Maven, GIT and JAVA
- are experienced working in agile setup, specifically with SAFe
- are proactive, solution driven and well organised
- are able to work independently and as part of the team
- are an excellent influencer with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- hold a bachelor's degree or higher
- are fluet in English, other Nordic languages are considered as advantage.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 10/11/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.